Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding Announcement

There's a small snippet of information you need to know about why the 2008 MN Great Northern Sale is so important to me.

You see, it all began with the man above - Eric. Eric asked for my hand in marriage on April 5, 2008. For once, I was speechless, and after a few stunned moments I finally came to and said yes. We had just spent a gorgeous Saturday morning exploring the South Saint Paul Stockyards and the Cathedral of St. Paul. At the time we were walking around a favorite lake of mine, Lake Nokomis, where I was training for a half marathon.


To bring this full circle, Eric and I are in the throes of wedding planning. And with any planning, comes much budgeting. To assist us in this endeavor, my father told me in secret that he hopes he can contribute to my wedding fun whatever these two bred heifers can bring. He told me, "These heifers are important to us. It's something you and I have built together, and will continue to do together."


Though I'm not sure my mom has fully supported this idea (she runs the books at the farm), it means so much to me that my father would do this. So, if nothing else, a bid will support Eric and I as we look forward to our wedding day - May 1, 2009.

No comments: