Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sold!

Do you remember that song from John Michael Montgomery called "Sold!" Sometimes I like to break out with it in song, as I do today. Here's the chorus, in case you forgot:
And I said 'hey pretty lady won't you give me a sign.
I'll do anything to make you mine oh mine.
I'll do your biddin' and be at your beck and call.
Yeah I've never seen anyone lookin' so fine,
Man, I gotta have her, she's a one-of-a-kind
I'm goin' once, goin' twice,
I'm sold! on the lady in the second row
She's an eight, she's a nine, she's a ten, I know
She's got ruby red lips, blond hair, blue eyes
An' I'm about to bid my heart good-bye!
Anyways, that has absolutely nothing to do with this post - except to report that 3 of the 6 yearling bulls in our 2009 private treaty sale offering have been sold (or that 3 are still for sale). Cross 0815, 0821 and 0826 off of your list, as they SOLD!

But don't fret, that still leaves 0809, 0810 and 0827 to be had!

No comments: